|Highest Finished Education - Master/Bachelor in business administration/ marketing or any other relevant field.|
|Organization||Zohak Holding Group|
|Duty Station||Kabul, Afghanistan|
|Duration||1 Year Contract (Extendable)|
|No of Jobs||2|
|Salary Range||As per company salary scale|
|Announcing Date||October 04, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 15, 2020|
|Job Type||Sales Officer|
|Job Status||Full time|
Zohak Holding Group is a private afghan owned group of companies working in collaboration of Afghan Government and International agencies in different parts of Afghanistan.
|This position will work for Zohak Group of companies, with more focus on face to face sales and marketing and includes overseeing of the company’s sales campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organization’s sales message.|
|Duties & Responsibilities:
· Develop plans for each member of the dept., to achieve targets either in pre- sales and or in post - sales functions. Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team • Manage customer relationships to achieve Customer Satisfaction.
· Ensure fulfillment of customer requirements.
· Carry out training and mentoring of new Staff.
· Receive assignments in the form of objectives towards short and long-term goals and objectives and prepare Action Plans to achieve the same.
· Conduct periodic customer visits to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Project a positive image of the company through customer and employee contacts.
· Provide daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to senior management.
· Build the team to promote company’s business goals.
· Meet assigned team quotas for sales, profits, and strategic objectives.
· Manage day-to-day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews.
· Work with sales leadership to generate ideas for sales contests and motivational initiatives.
· Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership. Implement performance plans according to company procedure
· Conducting market and customer and customer analysis from time to time
· Writing solicited and unsolicited proposals in a professional level
· Finding new customers and new projects
- Minimum 3 years’ Experience in Sales and Marketing.
The applicant is required to work full time, 6 days in week and extra hours as needed.
The application must comprise of one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post attaching your CV to it. Interested Afghan National Candidates should submit their applications via e-mail. Please mention the vacancy number in the subject line and note that applications received after the closing date (October 15, 2020) will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for an interview.
Note: Please be informed that applications exceeding 1 MB will be automatically deleted from the system, only a cover letter and a CV are required.