|Highest Finished Education – Master/ Bachelor degree Information Technology, Computer science/ engineering.|
|Organization||Zohak Technology (ZTech) Company|
|Duty Station||Kabul, Afghanistan|
|Province/City||Kabul Plus Provinces|
|Duration||1 Year Contract (Extendable)|
|No of Jobs||1|
|Salary Range||As per company salary scale|
|Announcing Date||November 16, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 05, 2020|
|Job Status||Full time|
Zohak Technology (ZTech) is a private afghan owned company working in collaboration of Afghan Government and International agencies in different parts of Afghanistan.
|The ICT manager will ensure the smooth operation of the ICT department in alignment with the business objectives of the organisation. The ICT manager will plan, direct, coordinate and design ICT-related activities, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the ICT department.
The ICT manager will take an authoritative, pro-active approach in dealing with external vendors and outsourced development staff. The role will manage and balance the expectations of the business within the framework of staff and resource limitations. The ICT manager will keep abreast of latest technologies that may be of benefit to the organisation and make requisite recommendations, supported by documentation, costing etc. and present to business.
The ICT manager will provide leadership to ICT operations and infrastructure ensuring that an appropriate technical support framework is in place, including the management and delivery of service support and service delivery.
The ICT manager will work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions. As well as these responsibilities that ICT manager will define and implement ICT policies, procedures, and best practices.
|Duties & Responsibilities:
· Formulating and leading in the implementation of the ICT strategy in line with policies, processes & procedures to deliver business objective.
· Working with business to define business and ICT performance metrics, and measures, tracks and reports on benefits realization.
· Anticipates business needs and identifies and proposes ICT products and services to fulfil those needs
· Leading the demand side of the ICT governance on behalf of the corporation and communicates high level business requirements.
· Planning and leading the corporation in the ICT plans and creating awareness in the functional department on the development of specific systems solutions to meet the functional requirements and corporations’ objectives
· Planning, managing and providing project management(PM) leadership and support for ICT projects using ICT PM methodology.
· Managing all ICT systems and ensure that ICT policies are consistently applied and plans for the organization (business recovery plans) BRP and pandemics.
· Managing overall systems control by safeguarding the systems against deliberate efforts to fraudulently abusing it through physical and logical systems security and establishment of security features within the system for control purpose, though network monitoring and management
· Leading the corporation in the ICT services management, reviews and ensures that agreed ICT services are provided throughout the corporation
· Preparing, managing and monitoring the departments budgets
· Leading, motivating and developing the departmental staff to achieve business and people objectives
· Managing the department’s communication
· Identifying, implementing and benchmarking best practices
· Managing and implementing change initiatives to achieve desired business results
· Reviewing ICT Risk management and Business continuity plans
|Qualifications and Requirement:
The applicant is required to work at night shift, and to be flexible to work on holiday’s schedule duty arrangement.
The application must comprise of one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post attaching your CV to it. Interested Afghan National Candidates should submit their applications via e-mail. Please note that applications received after the closing date (December 05, 2020) will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for an interview and your E-mail’s subject should be “VA-2020-002” otherwise your CV will not be considered.
Note: Please be informed that applications exceeding 1 MB will be automatically deleted from the system, only a cover letter and a CV are required.