|Job Category||Architectural and Structural Design Engineering|
|Highest Finished Education – Master/ Bachelor degree Architectural & Structural Design Engineering|
|Title||Architectural & Structural Design Engineer|
|Organization||Zohak Technology (ZTech) Company|
|Duty Station||Kabul, Afghanistan|
|Province/City||Kabul Plus Provinces|
|Duration||1 Year Contract (Extendable)|
|No of Jobs||1|
|Salary Range||As per company salary scale|
|Announcing Date||January 7, 2020|
|Closing Date||January 18, 2020|
|Job Type||Architectural and Structural Design Engineering|
|Job Status||Full time|
Zohak Technology (ZTech) is a private afghan owned company working in collaboration of Afghan Government and International agencies in different parts of Afghanistan.
|This position holder will be responsible for working internally with the related departments and externally with related parties. He/she will mainly be working and building and designing the projects, ensuring the structural and functional integrity of building structures and systems and identifying and solving design flaws.|
|Duties & Responsibilities:
· Design new engineering products and processes.
· Craft models and drawings of products using CAD and other software.
· Analyze prototype data and retest if needed.
· Research new product ideas and methods.
· Improve existing products and processes.
· Ensure compliance with the industry’s safety standards.
· Maintain accurate records.
· Ensure products are user- and environment-friendly.
· Write detailed reports.
· Find creative design solutions to problems.
· Present prototypes and designs to customers and project managers.
· Familiar with all source they will release design built project.
· Architectural and structural design must provide as per standard code like: ACI, IBC AISC, ASCE and etc.
· The candidate must be able to defense from his design work and provide reasonable answer to client.
|Qualifications and Requirement:
The applicant is required to work at night shift, and to be flexible to work on holiday’s schedule duty arrangement.
The application must comprise of one-page cover letter explaining your interest and suitability for the post attaching your CV to it. Interested Afghan National Candidates should submit their applications via e-mail. Please note that applications received after the closing date (January 18, 2020) will not be given consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications respond to the above criteria will be contacted for an interview and your E-mail’s subject should be “VA-2020-001” otherwise your CV will not be considered.
Note: Please be informed that applications exceeding 1 MB will be automatically deleted from the system, only a cover letter and a CV are required.